Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 33: What’s in your purse/wallet?

Here's a gander into all the lovely things I feel fit to carry around with me daily.
(Sorry for the terrible picture quality!) Obviously the necessities that I always end up kicking myself about if they're missing or empty: Aquaphor (good for almost anything--dry skin, chapped lips, healing blisters, etc.), Burts Bees chapstick (LOVE this stuff), a really old travel Aleve container (where I effectively stash tylenol, aleve, or any other kind of medication I might need), a tinted lip gloss, a small nail file, a tiny Altoids container (that I refill from larger tins periodically), elastic hair ties, bobby pins, other hair clips, safety pins (you seriously never know when you're going to need one of these), and my awful Best Western hotel nametag (that is one good for only one thing, otherwise I would have trashed it long ago: the magnet on the back keeps all the bobby pins, safety pins, and hairclips in one place, and easy to grab quickly).

Then of course you have my wallet (red), my checkbook, my car/house/work keys, some mint tea packets ('cause I'm picky about the teas I like), at least two pens, and my iPhone (not pictured, because I was using it for these pictures, naturally).
Inside my wallet is a much-too-large assortment of gift cards (probably at least 10), gift certificates, my library card (LOVE the public library!), cash (only sometimes and never more than a couple dollars), my debit/credit cards, my drivers license (thank goodness for good DMV pictures!), and an absurd amount of receipts (that I hold onto until I get a chance to copy them into my checkbook register).
Trilling, right?  I thought so.

No comments: