Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 26: Biggest pet peeves.

1. When people don't use their blinker to change lanes.  It's dangerous (and irritating), don't do it.
2. People who don't value time.  Most especially, people who don't value my time.  If we set a meeting/appointment, please at least have a good excuse when you cancel at the last minute.
3. Drivers who don't make room for runners on the side of the road (when there is plenty of room to do so).  Even worse when a semi-truck does this--it's actually terrifying.
4. Animals that taunt me in my own home.  Enough said.
5. People who discipline their children poorly.  Especially when they yell at their children in a crowded store.  Not okay.  I'm embarrassed for you.
6. People who only use cliche phrases such as "you'll appreciate looking young when you're older" or "you're not losing a brother, you're gaining a sister", or "God has a plan."  I believe all of these things, but only 0.5% of the time are they what I need/want to be hearing at that particular moment. 

Okay, I think I got that all out of my system now.

No comments: