Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 16: Favorite Picture of yourself of all time.

If I had access to little kid pictures of myself, this might be a whole other game.  Sadly, going through baby albums at my parent's house is not in the time table I have for this week.
Fortunately there are so many "favorite" pictures of myself I'm not at a loss to find one.

As Brian Regan says (when forced to pick a sno-cone flavor), "GRAPE! I'm gonna get grape or cherry. They're both favorites, so either one is good, but if they have both, I'll get grape, because grape is a little more favorite. But if they don't have grape it's like alright its fine, cause cherry's favorite anyway. It's like another favorite, but not as much. Not as much favorite. But they're both good. They're both good."

Finally, someone as indecisive as I.

Most of these pictures I love because of what they remind me of.  Memories and people I love.
Brittanie's wedding and my two best friends.

Freshman year of high school.  When everything seemed sort of Utopian. 
My Portland Marathon run.  One of the hardest things I've ever done. 
Mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Me and my brother at his wedding.  I love this kid so much it hurts sometimes.

My favorite senior pic, and coincidentally still one of my favorite pictures of myself.

No comments: