Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 23: A picture of your pet(s).

This is Toby.  He's a West Highland White Terrier, or Westie for short.  I got him from the Oregon Humane Society a couple months ago.  He came from a breeder in Medford and lived in a cage most of his life.  Poor guy.
This is Max.  He's my parent's pug.  They got him when I was a sophomore in college.  He has so much personality and spunk.  Not to mention that he'll eat anything, dog food, small rocks, ya know.  He's quite overweight, but we love him anyway.
This is Whiskers.  She's no longer with us, but she was my cat growing up.  Whiskers was slightly crazy, laying in the middle of the road until cars came, climbing into the engine of our car, and getting stuck under the garage door one night.  We had to put her down when I was in college because she developed a skin cancer that started to eat away at her nose.  I loved this cat.

No comments: