Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 18: Virtual tour of your house.

In case you weren't able to make my housewarming party this afternoon, here is a nice virtual tour of my home.  The irony of this topic landing on the day of my housewarming party was not planned, although you'd sure think that.

And if you haven't been able to see it in person, come visit!  I love company.

 We'll start the tour upstairs in my room.

Closet in my bedroom.  I built those shelves.
I had an extra bedroom, so this is what I use it for.  Probably my favorite room in the house.

Interesting "closet" in the closet.  Gotta love "old house charm"
My roommates side of the closet.
My roommate's room. 

Travel back down the hallway to the upstairs bathroom.
And the largest closet in the house--in the bathroom.  With carpet.  Hmm...
Through the hallway upstairs, to the upstairs landing.
Ta da!  I definitely reupholstered that chair
Desk/office-y area

Fun built-in bookcase. (Stairs to the left)
Down the stairs.  Watch your head (if you're tall)
The TV room, an immediate left after you're down the stairs.


Back out to the living room/sitting area.  Front door/entryway
Dining room.  The largest room in the house actually.
I love yellow, if you couldn't already tell.
I made that light fixture.  Definitely fun.
To the kitchen.
Lots of cabinet space.
Utility room/Toby's space.
There he is now, posing for a picture.
Washer & Dryer
Back into the dining room and into the downstairs bathroom.
Front of the house.
Backyard.

2 comments:

Megan said...

LOL I never thought of the bathroom having the largest closet of the house... but it's true!!

Megan, everything looks *so* amazing. You, my dear, are phenomenal. You're home is absolutely lovely. I miss hanging out there!! So good to see all the different projects completed and how they work together and compliment each other. It's wonderful! <3

Emily said...

You never cease to amaze me, Megan! Everything looks so great. I can't wait to come over and see it all in person soon!