Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 19: A picture of your favorite article of clothing.

I love these shirts, but even more I love what they stand for.


Give A Shirt is a local organization that sells tee-shirts and uses they money raised to clothe homeless teens in Salem.  What's even better is that the idea came from high school students looking for ways to make their community better, healthier, stronger.  I love that.  Teens serving teens.  I love that this generation is poised to serve, just waiting for us to let them.

These are my go-to shirts.  I wear one at least once a week.  Thankfully my office is pretty casual, so I wear them to work too.  I love them, love what they stand for, and love what they remind me of: that we're full of potential to make a difference, all we need to do is act.


No comments: