Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 30: Five Goals.

Not quite my "30 before 30 list", but things I definitely strive for.
1. That people see Jesus through my actions.  I want to be one of those people who is different, in a positive example kind of way.  I desire to be a woman of God.  Self-sacrificial.

2. To be a person who loves deeply.  Loves friends well and cares deeply for neighbors.  I'm working on matching my actions with my words, specifically with those who have less than me or have specific needs.

3. To work hard in all I do.  Especially when I don't feel like it.  To be a woman of integrity and honesty.  Dependable, trustworthy, and loyal.

4. To make a difference.  To impact the lives of people around me.  To make a difference in the community I live in (and love).  To not just "exist", but to live a beautiful, full life that means something.

5. To make wise choices in all situations.  To cultivate healthy friendships.  My actions carry much more weight when I know that younger eyes are watching my example.  I want to be a person who makes good, intelligent, Godly decisions in tough situations.  To be a woman of peace.

No comments: