Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 20: Something you’ve learned.

This question is so vague I'm almost not sure how to answer it.  Twenty-five years is a long time to accumulate knowledge.

I've learned algebra, American history, how to interview for a job, how to be a good friend, patience, how to pitch a tent, how to listen more critically, the correct way to write a sentence, how to build furniture, etc.

All great things, but nothing quite "blog worthy".  In my opinion at least.

How about instead I tell you about something I'm learning.  I'm learning the steps to progress.  How to weed through the garden of my life.  How to become stronger and wiser.  And most importantly, how to hear God more clearly.


If there's something that I've learned, it's that obedience and the willingness to deal with personal issues clears out the air.  And when the air is clear, God's voice is so much stronger.  And when you're certain of the message sender, your actions and next steps become clear(er).

No comments: