Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 28: Something you crave a lot.

Hands down, the thing I crave the most is sleep.

You'd think that makes me one of those delayed adolescent kids who stays up at all hours of the night, but I'm not.  I average 7-8 hours of sleep a night, yet I constantly feel exhausted, "need a nap at 10:30 a.m." kind of exhausted.
Looks like Toby :)
I haven't figured out what the issue is--I've been struggling with this since high school.  Although I frequently day dream about sleep.  How sad is that?  Additionally, I'm pretty sure that I admitted at Axis (our high school mid-week youth group) last night that I would like mono just because I would have an excuse to sleep for about a month.  I don't think pathetic goes any deeper than that.

I'd give, literally, almost anything just to sleep well.  I only hear how sleeping gets worse as you age-- scared to think about what that looks like for me.

1 comment:

Heather Seymour said...

That's what I crave too!! My husband doesn't understand it, but I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.