Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 12: A picture of a landmark that you would love to visit.

I've visited D.C. before, with my parents, when I was probably about 11 years old.  My mom wanted to visit some of the Smithsonian's, so that's what we did.  And instead of actually enjoying the museums (which has never really been my thing), I took pictures of squirrels and named them.  Yep, pre-middle-school me was odd.

Unfortunately, I never got to visit, what I consider, the coolest parts of D.C.  Granted, as an 11 year old I probably wouldn't have fully appreciated them anyway.

So someday I will visit again and see what I want to see.  Me, a nerdy Poli-Sci major.  **pushes glasses farther up bridge of nose** 

Just in case the buildings aren't self-explanatory:

White House
P.S. Did I mention that my most recent "claim to fame" is that I shook Obama's hand when he visited Eugene during the primaries.  I love getting to brag about that!

U.S. Congress
Supreme Court

No comments: