Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 11: Something you miss.

This is almost too easy to answer.

I miss my Megan.

She's off gallivanting around New York having a swell time and I'm stuck here to navigate the waters of home repair/decorating without her.  A tragedy.

Megan and I throwback from a 2003 youth group mission trip to Mexico.  I knew no one, but lucky for me I sat right next to Megan and Sarah.  The rest, they say, is history.
BAM.  Photographic proof of our high-school awesome-ness.

The adventures only began in Mexico.  SO many amazing memories since then.

I miss Megan all the time now that she's gone.  Thankfully she puts up with my random late-night texts and absurd tweets.  She's awesome like that.

AND, she gives me a perfect excuse to take a legitimate vacation to New York.

She's doing her thing, and I'm doing mine.  Sadly, I wish those both existed in the same city.  Hopefully in the future.

From our beach trip January 2010.  A random sunny day at the coast during the winter.  WIN.
Love you Megan!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You. Are. Lovely.

I miss you terribly too, and I enjoy your tweets and texts!

And we WILL live in the same city again one day. It'll happen. :)