Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 7: Post your favorite photo. Ever.

If you've met me, you know how I dislike making decisions.  And picking one photo seemed so limiting, so I decided to break the rules yet again.  Surprise, surprise.  Although I'll admit that the last one is one of my all-time favorites.  All but one are photos I've taken--for some reason I love pictures I've taken more than most others.

And I should note, you're actually lucky.  Lucky?  Yeah, when I got my new laptop I transferred all my pictures over, but the organization didn't exactly work like I wanted.  Now all of my pictures are in one giant folder in a completely haphazard manner.  **sigh** no time for that battle today.  It's certain that I've overlooked favorites of mine in the hour-long process of scrolling through my entire visual library.  So, consider yourself lucky, this post could have been twice as long.

I took this picture on Alki Beach, looking into downtown Seattle.
 I didn't take this picture (below), my mom did.  She sent it to me when I was studying abroad in Mexico.  A pleasant reminder of home.  I don't think she had any idea how much it meant to me.  PLUS, seeing that chunky dog in that tiny sweater makes my day--pretty much every time I look at it.  See the tuft of skin/fur/fat sticking up behind his head?  He doesn't fit in the sweater anymore, I'm not sure he ever really did.
 This is my favorite.  If you force me to choose.  I love this dog.  He's perpetually brimming with personality and spunk.  To me, this face says "Seriously?? What do you think you're doing?"  It has "indignant" written all over it.  Love love love it.

No comments: