Thursday, January 6, 2011

Progress

Figuratively, I'm moving again.  Forward progress is under way.  And when I say that, I immediately think of wagons on the Oregon Trail--don't ask me why.  But I get this amazing picture of dusty roads and extreme weather tempered with the knowledge that getting there will make it all worth it.  That's how you get the motivation to take the next step.

Some of my mindsets have shifted ever so slightly, but just enough to get myself out of that rut.  Intentionally changed actions are helping as well.  The road is incredibly bumpy right now though.  Rife with thorns and rocks, and lots and lots of rain.  But the Holy Spirit told me that this is going to be a good year, and I'm determined to see that through.  This is just the first necessary step I need to take.  Thankfully the stagnation of the last five months is finally passing. 

Hooray for progress! 

No comments: