Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pea Megeletto

Out day, out of sheet boredom, I stumbled upon a website that took personal handwriting samples and turned them into a font.  The author of the website chose the ones she wanted to create and has an archive of free handwriting fonts on her website from the ones she has made.

Just for kicks and giggles, I sent a handwriting sample in.  She turned it into a font.  Sort of bizarre that I actually have my own font.

Seriously, check it out: Pea Megeletto


What's even more bizarre is the fact that other people use it.  I google the name periodically just for fun and it's always weird to see.  Generally speaking from what I can find on the internet, it's typically used for scrapbook pages.  I guess it's just strange to think that my handwriting is in random scrapbooks of people I'll probably never meet.

The power of internet sharing is staggering.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Now I can always see your handwriting! How awesome is that?!