Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who are you speaking into today?

I read THIS article by Pastor Steve Furtick yesterday.  I'm challenged with the thought.

"In your life, the impact you will have will be in direct proportion to your ability to speak life into the potential of the people God has placed around you."


"Whose life will be better because you believed in them?
Whose destiny will be redirected because you believed in them?"

This is easy to overlook or forget about.  We have an enormous ability and responsibility to speak into others.  I'm frequently reminded of the times I have been the recipient of this--they're usually monumental moments where my inner knowledge of a personal strength was affirmed by someone else which enabled me to believe in myself.  With power and affirmation comes confidence and action.

I want to be a person who speaks confidence and action into others. 

What are you speaking into others?

No comments: