Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Leadership

Feeling overwhelmed with responsibility?

"I have found that it is in the place of responsibility that we can have very close fellowship with the Lord. He is the King of kings, so responsibility is what He does. We are in training for reigning with Him. The reigning may not be the reward, but the fellowship with Him in reigning will be our reward. If we want to abide with Him we must learn to find fellowship with Him in all responsibility, and in all authority." 50 Days for an Enduring Vision - Rick Joyner

I have found some of the greatest fellowship among groups of leaders I've been a part of.  When you're part of a team you're practically family.  So when I read this yesterday I was really encouraged.  Despite the challenges of leading that I face and the overwhelming odds and responsibility that I feel sometimes, God is training me to be prepared to lead with Him someday.  I'm looking forward to that day, to that intimate fellowship of leading on the same team.


Time to keep training.

No comments: