Monday, September 19, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

There is something so luxurious about the idea of waking up, but curling right back up in bed to pour over a book.  Something magical about forgetting everything around you and falling into a completely different world full of people you "know" but who don't know you.  If only it were morning and I had that luxury.

There are a few things I would love to temporarily escape from presently.

One of them being the nice graffiti tagging done to the back of my shed.  According to my roommate (who has Mondays off), the police dropped by.  I officially have FIVE days to remove it.... or else?  I suppose there is a fine of some sort if I don't.  Since I don't typically hang out in the back alley (um, ever) it's sure nice the cops let me know and gave me such a reasonable time table to paint a 6x12' wall.  Dumb teenage kids with nothing better to do.

They should read more books.  Then they'd have less time to tag things.  AND I would have more time to read books.  Sounds like a win-win for all.

No comments: